Bountiful Bow ~ Crochet Kit
With petal edges inspired by Spring blossoms, the Bountiful Bow is reminiscent of reading romantic poems while strolling through the garden.
~Advanced beginner pattern 💕
- 1 coloured hardcopy of the pattern
- 1 digital copy of the pattern, (PDF download at checkout)
- 1 ball of Patons Grace yarn (weight 3, 136 yards)
- Optional - 1 double ended crochet hook. 3mm, (5/0) & 2mm, (2/0).
- 1 barrette/hairclip notion
- 1 stitch marker
About the Pattern:
- 5.25” x 7.25”
- 22 dc sts by 13 rows = 4” x 4”
- Single crochet
- Sc into front loops and back loops
- Half double crochet
Care Instructions: Hand wash and lay flat to dry. Handmade with 100% Mercerized Cotton yarn.
Sharing is caring 💕 If you would like to share your Bountiful Bow, you can tag me on Instagram @poppysmicks and use the hashtag #BountifulBow & #PoppysmicksPatterns or you can send me an email at email@example.com
This pattern has been tested by fellow crochet friends. A BIG thank you to @mrsrobinson84, @sleepyfrogstitches, @lillsugarbee-22, @kevan06 on Ribblr & @teddyybearrzz, @_trashcrow_, @daninnll, @madhhavibhatter, @zorka_bartosova, @zoltagame2 on Instagram. 💕